As much as we would like to see and shake hands with each other, this year PHOTO KYIV will be held online on 2-20th of December in collaboration with the Pangram platform.
And it gives us a number of advantages:
- unlimited number of photo enthusiasts have the opportunity to visit the fair and you do not have to leave home, thanks to the mobile version, the fair is always in your hand
- the fair will be open 24 hours a day, which means that visitors from all over the world will be able to visit 3D booths with art at any convenient time
- each gallery or independent author selected for participation in Photo Kyiv 2020 will have its own online account where they will be able to communicate with customers and track activity at the booth. Visitors will also have their own account.
- one-click or delayed purchase after contacting the artist / gallery – simplifies the purchase mechanism for those who do not like to waste time on conversations
- no one will interfere with viewing the work, imagine how it will look in the collection or on the wall of the house
- and last but not least, the online format is safer in COVID19 conditions.
This year, applications for participation are considered by a professional expert committee, makes the international photo fair PHOTO KYIV not only must visit place for visitors, but also an effective platform for professional networking between gallery owners and photographers.
Kyiv school of photography
Maria Claudia Réseau d’Art
MSG ART SPACE
Iwein De Keyzer
Jean Paul Nogues
Katarzyna Hezcko Bodora
PHOTOKYIV 2020 EXPERT COMMITTEE