Participate in open call as a photographer
Who can take part: photographers from all over the world
To participate in open-call you need:
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee of 14 EUR
- Fill in the “Participant Form” on the site, attach portfolio with 10 art works, which you plan to expose (pdf format, 5 Mb) *.
- The “Participant form” will be available after payment, you will receive links to the specified e-mail.
Deadline for open-call: 1 November 2020
Terms of participation in Photo Kyiv 2020
What you get:
- exhibiting up to 10 works, a 3D booth (10 linear meters) of two configurations to choose from
- sales account
- two option to communicate with customer: ”buy now” or “contact the artist”
- periodic distribution of information about your work to all users of the Pangaram platform
- post about the participant in social networks, inclusion in the recommended collections
- personalized newsletter about the photographer to Pangaram platform users
- social networking post with a link to the photographer’s website
The price of participation in the fair, if you’ll be selected by the jury – 250 Euro
To participate in the open-call you need to fill in a form on the site, attach a portfolio of 10 works that you plan to exhibit (pdf format, 5 Mb) and pay a non-refundable fee of 14 euro.
PHOTOKYIV 2020 EXPERT COMMITTEE